APAC publishes a bi-monthly newsletter which aims to:
- Highlight trends and issues in the coaching profession in Asia Pacific.
- Provide information about events in our region that can contribute to coaches’ professional development.
- Focus on coaching in one country of the Asia Pacific region each issue.
- Report on the activities of APAC’s various committees.
- Offer updates on new members and EXCO members.
- Reflect on different aspects of the professional development of coaches.
- Highlight various theories and methodologies.
- Review books.
As members of a geographically spread-out community, the coaches of APAC need to stay in touch and abreast of developments in our field and region. Our newsletter is the voice of coaching in Asia Pacific
Contributions from members to the newsletter are welcome and highly appreciated.