FOR BENEFICIARIES (COACHEES)
If you are an NGO leader requesting individual coaching support, or a small-to-medium sized NGO that organises development programs and would like to have coaching on:
- Leadership / people management effectiveness
- Interpersonal relationships
- Career aspiration
- Work-life balance
- Other personal growth areas
If you are a COACH with at least 1 year and a minimum of 60 coaching hours of experience, belong to APAC or another professional coaching association that abides by international coaching ethics, and would like to …
- Enrich your experience as a coach through meaningful coaching projects that contribute to communities in need within Asia Pacific;
- Support leaders (coachees) in small-to-medium sized NGOs to increase their effectiveness and broaden their impact on the community at large.
- Promote coaching as an effective intervention for people development in the region
A typical pro bono coaching assignment runs for three to six months with coaches committing to a minimum of 6 coaching hours. You may have the opportunity to coach more than one coachee, subject to availability. Depending on the needs of the NGO leaders or programs involved, we offer bespoke coaching support where resources allow. We will include your details in our pro bono coach database and contact you when suitable projects arise.
Gerald Colin Abeyawardena (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chair - Community Relations Committee, APAC