FOR BENEFICIARIES (COACHEES)
If you are an NGO leader requesting individual coaching support, or a small-to-medium sized NGO that organises development programs and would like to have coaching on:
- Leadership / people management effectiveness
- Interpersonal relationships
- Career aspiration
- Work-life balance
- Other personal growth areas
If you are a COACH with at least 2 years and a minimum of 100 coaching hours of experience, belong to APAC or another professional coaching association that abides by international coaching ethics, and would like to …
- Enrich your experience as a coach through meaningful coaching projects that contribute to communities in need within Asia Pacific;
- Support leaders (coachees) in small-to-medium sized NGOs to increase their effectiveness and broaden their impact on the community at large.
- Promote coaching as an effective intervention for people development in the region
A typical pro bono coaching assignment runs four to six months with a maximum of six coaching hours. Depending on the need of the NGO leaders or programs involved, we offer bespoke coaching support where resources allow. When there is a suitable match, we shall contact you.
Gerald Colin Abeyawardena (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chair - Community Relations Committee, APAC