As part of APAC’s vision to " To bring the power and value of coaching to every workplace and home,” we have initiated pro-bono coaching to support leaders in small to medium sized NGOs, since 2008.
As of May 2018, over 900 hours of pro bono coaching have been provided to NGOs in education, capacity building, poverty alleviation, environment protection, anti-drugs, care for the elderly, children, single mothers and many more. We hope that by offering pro bono coaching, we can support our NGO leaders make a bigger impact on the community they serve. We would like to take this opportunity to recognize our coaches for their generosity in giving themselves and their time in this initiative.
Here are some testimonials from those who have benefited from the program.
Please read How to Apply if you are interested in joining us making impact to NGOs or if you are a small to medium sized NGO and interested in getting coaching.
Thank you for making a difference!
Gerald Colin Abeyawardena
Chair - Community Relations Committee, APAC
If you would like to discuss how you (or your organisation) might participate, please email:
- Chair: Gerald Colin Abeyawardena - email@example.com (London)
- Deputy Chair: Sukh Mishraa firstname.lastname@example.org (India)
Country Representatives delivering Pro-Bono Coaching Initiatives in respective countries:
- Narayanan Shankaran (India) - email@example.com (India) [Also Country Ambassador]
- Deepak Sawhney (India) - firstname.lastname@example.org (India) [Also Country Ambassador]
- Jyotii Sapra - email@example.com (Singapore)
- Yulia Typania - firstname.lastname@example.org (Hong Kong)
- Lulu Hong - email@example.com (China)
- Fifi Tumewu - firstname.lastname@example.org (Indonesia)
- Jimi Potchanart - email@example.com (Thailand)