Dr. Gerrit Pelzer
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.vivocoaching.com | Thailand
I am Gerrit Pelzer, founder and Managing Director of Vivo Consulting Co. Ltd.
I strongly believe that people are the key to success in any business and in any industry. Many leaders though are too focused on the bottom line result, forgetting that results are always generated by and through people. I am passionate about helping senior leaders get better results through people.
With twelve years experience in senior corporate roles in Europe and Asia, combined with a formal coaching education and more than a thousand hours coaching executives, I am able to relate to your leaders’ problems, speak their language, and provide practical steps to help them improve performance.
I have been living in Asia for over a decade, and I have worked with clients from over 20 nations, specializing in leadership development for executives in multinational corporations. Thus, I have a unique perspective to bring to your leaders as we upgrade their leadership skills so that they deliver better results with their existing resources.
Client Success Stories
• A regional CFO in South Asia wanted to speed up the region’s development by pushing some crucial projects. As a trusted advisor and sounding board, I helped him understand how to influence the top management team and bring his perspective across. The assignment lead to a new strategic approach to business development in the region. The CFO also reported long-term benefits of increased confidence.
• A successful Fortune 100 Director unexpectedly struggled with cultural differences during an expat assignment abroad. Employee engagement dropped, and suddenly the executive’s good reputation was at risk. We worked on perception management and engaging people in a cross-cultural context. Within six months of coaching, the director managed to increase team performance significantly, and he regained the confidence of the senior management team. “I am delighted I started the coaching”, he commented after the assignment.
• Whilst a technical expert in the chemical industry was identified as a high potential at headquarters in Europe, the local senior management in Asia was concerned that his communication skills might sabotage team success. After working one year on improving communication skills, motivating people, and perception management, the coaching had such an impact that he was promoted twice within a 12 month period.
• A Global CEO needed a Country Manager to “transition from the best sales person into the best leader.” Key elements of the work included empowering and engaging people. In the course of nine months, teamwork improved significantly. “Nowadays I focus more on what really matters, and I am 100-times more relaxed compared to before I started the coaching,” said the MD.
Qualification & Credentials
• Doctoral Degree in Natural Science and Master’s Degree in Chemistry from the Technical University Aachen, Germany
• Certified Professional Coach (ICA)
• Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
• Accredited Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Administrator
• Certified in various 360 Degree Feedback Tools, e.g. Voices® or Tilt
• Senior Leaders incl. C-Level
• High Potentials
Adecco, Bayer, Delegation of the European Union to Thailand, Diageo Moët Hennessy, L’Oréal, Mercedes-Benz, Merck, Nestlé, Oxylane, PTT Exploration & Production, Reckitt Benckiser, Roche, Sanofi, Tesco Lotus, The World Bank, and many more
Dr. Gerrit Pelzer
Vivo Consulting Co., Ltd.
399 Interchange 21, 33rd Floor
North Klongtoey, Wattana
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
email: <a href="mailto:email@example.com
office: +66-2 107 2025
mobile: +66-8 9811 3648
OTHER COACHING CERTIFICATION
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION
NUMBER OF YEARS IN COACHING