Welcome to Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC)
I am delighted to welcome you to Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC), the leading organisation of professional coaches in the Asia Pacific region.
Mahatma Gandhi had said and proved that you can shake the world in a gentle way. APAC with its philosophies and diversity is a treasure-trove that aims to gently enhance the power of coaching and transform people and lives. Our offerings are unique, diverse and impactful, inspiring hearts, minds & souls. I thank you for visiting our website and invite you to explore the resources we have to offer.
Highlights we offer include:
- Find a Coach: A database of coaches from various countries, with diversified areas of coaching expertise and specializations to suit the needs and requirements of individuals, teams and organizations.
- Peer Group Coaching (PGC): A powerful platform for aspiring and practicing coaches to discuss real life coaching cases in a safe and non-threatening forum and take-away new insights, diverse perspectives, skills, tools and techniques & strengthen their coaching skills
- APAC Voice Newsletter: A pot-pourri of eastern wisdom and western thought and a window to cutting edge tools, best practices, research studies and stories, our newsletter not only add to a coach’s resource pool, but is also a valuable aid to leaders who want to actualize the Human Capital potential in their organizations.
- Community Service: As of May 2016, we have 73 coaches involved in making a discernible difference on 54 NGOs / projects in Hong Kong, India, Thailand, Singapore and China.
- Coaching Conference: Held once every two years, our conferences help participants advance towards coaching mastery in all types of coaching. Our 2017 conference leveraged on coaching to bolster harmony and mindfulness for sustainable growth in teams, organisations & society as a whole.
As coaching advocates, we collaborate and stand united as we share the promise of coaching across the world. We have come a long way, but to quote Robert Frost we have promises to fulfil and miles to go before the value of coaching is realized in every workplace and home.
The journey of a thousand miles must begin with one step (Lao Tzu). In case you are not a member, I invite you to maximise your potential by joining us so that together we can take the influence of coaching across horizons and create a better world.
Dr. Anne Dolly K