APAC’s Council of Presidents (CoP) is the “Brain Trust” and “Ethical and Moral Compass” of APAC. In terms of structure, composition and purpose, it is unique in the coaching world.
No other coaching organization has features identical to APAC’s It is a pillar of strength for APAC.
The Council of Presidents comprises:
- Foo See Luan, APAC Founder and Founding President
- Dr. Woraphat Arthayukti, Past President
- Lydia Goh, Past President
- Julius Ordonez, Past President
- Dr. Ann Dolly, Current President
CoP’s purpose is to provide input and feedback to the Executive Committee (EXCO) on strategic, financial and ethical/moral matters, good governance and best practices, thus delivering long term value and sustainability for APAC.